Cloud Storage Services in Tacoma
The arrival of cloud storage services has changed the way people and businesses in Tacoma, WA store their data and communicate with each other. Now not only can businesses avoid housing large, bulky filing cabinets, sharing data and communicating with remote employees is simpler than ever.
What Exactly is the Cloud?
The cloud is a system of offsite servers that individuals and businesses use to store their media and digital files. The servers are managed by a hosting company and individuals and organizations buy or rent digital space from them.
An individual may use cloud storage to store their photos and music, rather than storing that information on their phone. A business may use the cloud to store essential documents and data.
The hosting company is responsible for maintaining their servers and ensuring that their users have constant access to their stored information.
How Has the Cloud Changed the Way We Do Business in Tacoma?
The cloud has greatly impacted the way companies do business. Several benefits of using the cloud to store business information are:
- Easy file sharing: a document hosted offsite can be accessed by anyone granted permissions
- Scalability: only pay for the amount of storage you use
- Remote access: anyone in the company can log in and access information from
- Increased security: hosting companies take exhaustive measures to keep all data secure
- Natural disaster protection: servers are regularly backed up
- Reduced power/maintenance costs: you don’t have to pay for server maintenance or energy use
Get Free Quotes on Cloud Storage Services for Your Washington Organization
Ready to move your files into the cloud? Call our Tacoma cloud storage experts at (253) 235-0641 or fill out the form on the leftand we’ll help you find a secure and reliable solution for your digital storage needs.
2421 S Union Ave
Tacoma, WA 98405
Phone: (253) 235-0641